Benelinx Rolls Out Enhanced Agency Management Solution
Member level assignments help benefits brokers deliver greater value to clients
DENVER (January 26, 2021) – Insurance tech provider Benelinx today announced the release of new features including automated member level assignments and horizontal market proposal templates to enhance its robust agency management software. Not only do these features significantly reduce admin time and the potential for errors, they provide comprehensive data modeling and analysis capabilities at the member level, helping brokers deliver greater value to clients through more accurate projections and final enrollment reporting.
“Health insurance has always been complicated for employer groups to navigate, and it’s no wonder more CFOs are now making the employee benefits decisions,” said Benelinx CEO & founder Rachel Zeman. “Brokers must go head to head with C-Suite decisionmakers to provide sophisticated analytics on market proposal recommendations. Our newest release equips agencies of all sizes with tools to create a multi-year strategy that includes predictive modeling on employee election behavior, a contribution strategy methodology and justification for a multiplan benefit program.”
Benelinx provides benefits brokers with an integrated approach to agency management, automating day-to-day operations, sales & renewals, and client service within a secure, cloud-based platform. The release, available now for licensed Benelinx users, includes:
- Assign Plans – Assign specific proposed plans at the individual member level, comparing current plans to a mapped plan and up to 12 alternate multiplan models per employee.
- Assign Policies – Designate final enrollment elections for each employee. This includes a new reporting tool to export active employee policy details and tiered coverage elections for medical, dental and vision. The report also includes member specific premiums, employer and employee contribution values and employee payroll deduction information.
- Horizontal Proposal Templates – Available in age-banded and composite layouts, new templates offer a comprehensive analysis of current, renewal and alternative market recommendations.
- Expanded Benefits Booklets – Access new templates for age-banded and composite medical policies.
- Buy-Up Contribution – Enhanced contribution modeling. Designate base plans for contribution calculations for medical, dental and vision policy types.
- Enhanced Table Rates – View employer contribution, employee contribution and payroll calculations in table rate format within age-banded proposals.
- Commission Tracking Enhancements – Assign broker/producer commissions by deal to customize commissions unique for a specific proposal. Automatically updates commissions at the policy level.
- Enhanced Contribution Details – Access contribution amounts for each product line on proposal and policy layouts, as well as designated base plan names.
- Get Quote Mapped Plan Selection – Designate mapped plans on the Get Quote UI with a single click.
- Enhanced Mark Deal As Sold – Easily review contribution details and enhanced plan details when marking deals as sold.
- Census Automated County Matching – Automatic county suggestions within the census uploader.
- Improved Currency Formatting
- Custom Composite Proposed Plans – Create proposed plan participants for each active employee.
- Custom Composite Policies – Create employee policies for each active employee.
Powered by Salesforce for proven security, reliability and cutting-edge backend technology, Benelinx is an end-to-end agency management solution to help benefits brokers reduce overhead, boost productivity and grow revenue. Key platform features include executive dashboards, census upload, quoting engine, commission management and custom document creation.
To learn more about Benelinx or request a free demo, visit benelinx.com.
Founded in 2019 by a seasoned broker, Benelinx is a complete agency management solution for the employee benefits industry. Benelinx consolidates operations and workflow into a centralized, secure platform, eliminating outdated legacy systems and manual data entry. Built for today’s digital world, Benelinx improves productivity and provides access to accurate, real-time data. Powered by Salesforce, the leader in CRM and secure cloud-based business applications. Visit benelinx.com for more information.